Tuesday, December 20, 2016
Fogo de Chao for the Holidays? Heck yea!
The Brazilian Brunch menu includes Fogo’s famous full churrasco experience, which features a variety of fire-roasted meats like filet mignon, Brazilian picanha and lamb chops, plus Brazilian takes on American classics. These classics include a Pão de Queijo Egg Bake, Braised Beef Rib Hash and a beverage bar that features Caipirinhas, Passion Fruit Mimosas and a Brazilian-spiced Bloody Mary sure to satisfy any brunch lover’s cravings.
“There’s no better time than the holidays for friends and family to celebrate together,” said Larry Johnson, Chief Executive Officer of Fogo de Chão. “By extending our Brazilian Brunch to Saturdays and adding delicious seasonal flavors to our holiday menus, Fogo is offering truly unmatched and very special holiday dining experiences.”
With all Fogo de Chão locations open throughout the holidays, diners can escape to an inviting atmosphere with enticing menu additions. On Thanksgiving Day, these additions include:
· Roasted Turkey Breast – Tender roasted turkey carved to perfection by Fogo’s Gaucho chefs.
· Turkey Au Jus – A twist on roasted turkey au jus made with sautéed diced carrots and celery.
· Cranberry Relish – Traditional holiday flavors made from fresh Granny Smith apples, oranges and cranberries add just the right balance of tart and sweetness to any plate.
· Brazilian Sausage and Apple Dressing – Flavorful sausage is seasoned with Brazilian flare, then marinated in a sweet apple dressing made from fresh green apples.
· Sweet Potato Casserole – This cooler-weather favorite combines a savory combination of butter, cinnamon and nutmeg, topped with toasted mini marshmallows (available throughout the season).
For guests looking to dine on Christmas or New Year’s, whether Eve or Day, Fogo is adding a Seasonal Beef Roast to its menu. Seasoned and cooked to perfection, this new roast complements Fogo’s variety of fire-roasted meats.
Group and private dining options – perfect for holiday parties – are also available at all Fogo de Chão locations nationwide. For large groups (and available by preorder only), Fogo is also introducing a special chilled seafood tower this holiday season with split cold-water lobster tails, full lobster claws, jumbo shrimp, sweet snow crab cluster, snow crab claws and green lipped mussels served with a Malagueta cocktail sauce, fresh lemon and drawn butter.
Brazilian Brunch will be served Saturdays and Sundays from 11:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. local time (hours may vary by location). Fogo de Chão holiday hours are as follows:
· Christmas Eve 11:00 a.m. – 10:30 p.m.
· Christmas Day 12:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
· New Year’s Eve 11:00 a.m. – 11:30 p.m.
· New Year’s Day 11:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
For more information or to make reservations, please visit http://www.fogo.com.
Fogo de Chão is a leading Brazilian steakhouse, or churrascaria, which has specialized for more than 36 years in fire-roasting high-quality meats utilizing the centuries-old Southern Brazilian cooking technique of churrasco. Fogo offers guests a wide variety of simply seasoned meats that are carefully fire-roasted to expose their natural flavors. The company was founded in 1979 in Porto Alegre, Brazil, and expanded into the U.S. in 1997. There are currently 44 locations throughout Brazil, the United States, and Mexico, including locations in São Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, New York, Chicago, Los Angeles and Mexico City.