Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Let me at that Lobster Burrito at Rubio's

I'm a regular at Rubio's Coastal Grill in Winter Park -- especially on Tuesdays for what I consider the best "Taco Tuesday" deal in town: $1.75 fish tacos. I stopped in this week for the usual, but my eyes were drawn to Rubio's new seasonal langostino lobster tacos and burritos. Yes, I got a couple of fish tacos, but I had to try the lobster too.

The lobster burrito was served in flour tortilla with chunks of lobster, citrus rice, salsa fresca, guacamole, black beans, lettuce and chipotle sauce. My goodness it was good.

Rubio's also has a surf and turf burrito with lobster and steak, so I might be back next Tuesday to try that as well.

Langostino Lobster Burrito at Rubio's

Lobster Tacos

Fish Tacos
Note: I dined compliments of Rubio's.

Rubio's Coastal Grill
510 N. Orlando Ave.
Winter Park, FL 32789
407-670-0384

No comments: