|Photo via http://www.cocina214.com/|
Readers chose Cocina 214 as their favorite by a large margin, besting second place finisher, Garibaldi Mexican, by 11 points. Agave Azul was a distant third. Paco's claimed the fourth spot with Azteca d'Oro and Maria Bonita tying for fifth place. Coming in tied for sixth place was La Hacienda and Nacho Mama's.
Best Mexican Restaurant in Orlando Results:
- Cocina 214 (Winter Park) 33%
- Garibaldi Mexican (Orlando) 22%
- Agave Azul (Orlando - Restaurant Row) 14%
- Paco's (Winter Park) 9%
- Azteca d'Oro (UCF area) 6%
- Maria Bonita (Orlando) 6%
- La Hacienda de San Angel (Inside the Mexico pavilion at Epcot) 3%
- Nacho Mama's (Orlando - Colonial Dr.) 3%
Like any poll, the results are only valid once. Since the poll took place, several new Mexican-style restaurants have opened or are scheduled to open in the area including Rocco's Taco's and Taqueria del Sol. So who know's who'll come in on top in the next poll. Stay tuned.