Monday, May 25, 2009

Quizno's Playboy-Produced Viral Video: 2 Girls, 1 Sub

Quizno's is getting plenty of free publicity from a viral video floating around the Internet featuring two young women, well, really enjoying one of the sub chain's new Toasty Torpedo subs.

The video was produced by Playboy, supposedly without the consent of Quizno's marketing department. I don't know if I believe that or not, but I haven't heard anything about a cease and desist order from Quizno's regarding the clip.

There is no nudity in the video, or actual sex, but it's about as close as two girls and a sandwich can get. Judge for yourself, but I'm sure many of you will find the video tasteless. The sandwich the girls are eating, however, is pretty tasty. It's not a bad deal at all for $4. Check out my review here: Quizno's Toasty Torpedo Quick Look.

Warning: video for mature viewers only...




Bookmark and Share

No comments: