Monday, October 16, 2017

Topgolf Orlando opens this Friday: Let's check out the food!

Topgolf opens the doors to its Orlando venue on Friday at 9 a.m. The new three level, 65,000-square-foot venue is the company’s 36th location worldwide and first location to open with Toptracer technology. Topgolf is a golf entertainment complex with a full-service restaurant, bar and event venues.

I checked out the golf, the Toptracer technology and the food, of course, at a pre-opening event last week. Let me just say, that Topgolf is fun. It's kind of like a night out bowling, but out in the open air with a commanding view of the backside of International Drive. I'm no golfer, but it was a blast. I'm no bowler either, for the record. It was very cool to see the trajectory and distance of your ball on the video screen after your shot.

So, yea, the golf was great - but let's face it - I was there for the food. Topgolf ups the entertainment venue food quotient with lots of unexpected twists. I didn't expect ratatouille or a citrus beurre blanc chicken, but there it was on my plate. If you're looking to dine on something different than burgers and chicken wings during a night out with friends, family or co-workers, Topgolf is the place.

Topgolf is located in the heart of Orlando tourist town at:

9295 Universal Blvd.
Orlando, FL 32819

Here's a quick tour of the facility and the food...














Note: I dined compliments of Topgolf Orlando.





No comments: