Monday, July 24, 2017

Want to check out Carrabba's new happy hour specials with a $50 gift card compliments of Eating Orlando?

Carrabba's Italian Grill recently asked me to check out their new Happy Hour specials and I, of course, said "Yes!!" And if you want to check out Carrabba's for yourself, with a $50 gift card in hand, compliments of Eating Orlando, just enter the contest below and I'll select a random winner.

Featuring both food and drink specials, Carrabba's Happy Hour are available seven days a week through the end of the month. Menu highlights include:

  • $5 Specialty Cocktails (Pomegranate Martini, Blackberry Bellini, Sicilian Prickly Pear Margarita and Sparkling Tuscan Lemonade)
  • $5 Premium Spirits (Absolut, Beefeater, Bacardi, Altos Plata, Jim Beam, Crown Royal and Dewar's)
  • $4 Well Spirits
  • $2 - $3 Draft Beers ($3: Stella ArtoisBlue Moon and Peroni; $2: Bud Light)
  • 1/2 Price Appetizers (Mozzarella Marinara, Zucchini Fritte, Wood-Fired Italian Wings, Shrimp Scampi, Calamari, Tomato Caprese with Fresh Burrata, and Mussels in White Wine Lemon Butter)
On my visit, I tried the Sicilian Prickly Pear Margarita, and it was fantastic -- sweet and fruity -- but not overpowering. I also sampled the Pomegranate Martini. And, like the last 10 visits to Carrabba's, I ordered the fried calamari. I've always been a fan of this Carrabba's appetizer, and I still am. I especially love it when it is 1/2 off!

Happy Hour has to end eventually. When it did, I moved on to Carrabba's lasagna and my dining partner tried the pork tenderloin. Limoncello Bread Pudding was the dessert of choice. Take a look at the photos and see for yourself. I won't bore you with details of the dinner because we all know you're here to enter the contest, so here are the rules: You have to visit the Eating Orlando Facebook page, like the page -- you must like the page, and then just post a comment why you should win the $50 gift card. I will pick a random winner this Friday, July 28, 2017 at 5 pm. Here's the link...

Eating Orlando on Facebook







No comments: