Bahama Breeze guests can choose from one of six Rice Bowl creations:
- Shrimp Creole - Tender shrimp sautéed in a Caribbean Creole sauce, chorizo sausage, sweet peppers, olives and tomatoes served over basmati rice. •Carnitas - Slow roasted pork, sautéed with chorizo sausage, fresh corn, sweet plantains and garbanzo beans in a cumin-citrus sauce served over yellow rice.
- West Indies Chicken Curry - Sautéed chicken, chickpeas and tomatoes simmered in a traditional West Indies curry sauce with coconut milk. Served over basmati rice with warm Naan bread and roasted pineapple chutney.
- Chipotle Beef - Sautéed beef sirloin, fresh corn and black beans in chipotle sauce served over basmati rice and cheese; topped with sour cream, fresh salsa and ripe avocado.
- Vegetarian Asian Tofu - Sautéed tofu, Shiitake mushrooms, bok choy, bell peppers and edamame in a sweet chili and ginger sauce; served over basmati rice and topped with peanuts.
- Asian Chicken & Vegetable - Sautéed chicken, Shiitake mushrooms, bok choy, bell peppers and edamame in a sweet chili and ginger sauce; served over basmati rice and topped with peanuts.
The bowls are available at the following Orlando Bahama Breeze locations:
499 E. Altamonte Drive
With more than 30 locations nationwide, Bahama Breeze is the restaurant that brings guests the feeling of a Caribbean escape by inviting them to Feed Your Island Spirit® with the food, drink and vibrant atmosphere found in the Caribbean. The restaurant is known for fresh, delicious seafood, distinctive chicken dishes and flame-grilled steaks, accompanied by refreshing, hand-crafted tropical drinks including Legendary Island Cocktails – 5authentic custom-made drinks sourced from world-famous island bars and created with the same techniques and ingredients that made them famous. Popular menu items include Jerk Chicken Pasta, Coconut Shrimp, Fresh Pan-Seared Salmon Pasta, Baby Back Ribs and Center-Cut Filet Mignon, and a daily fresh fish menu, which offers guests the freshest ocean fare available. All Bahama Breeze locations are open for lunch and dinner daily, from 11 a.m. until late, and offer call-ahead seating. For more information, visitwww.bahamabreeze.com, and visit us on Facebook, www.facebook.com/bahamabreeze.