- Twilight Helicopter Tour -- a brilliant flight at 11,000 feet to see the city in a whole new way.
- Zip Lining -- a daring physical feat directly over Florida alligators and Nile crocodiles.
- Indoor Skydiving -- an adrenaline-boosting sensation of free-fall without a parachute.
- Go-Kart Racing -- a fast and furious race in electric Italian pro-karts that reach 50 mph.
- Reverse Bungee Jumping -- a mix of fun and fright that shoots riders straight to the stars 390 feet above ground.
- Salsa Lessons -- an appetite-enriching session that includes salsa, swing and cha cha.
Trying something a little different this post, check out a Vine video of our dance class:
We started our adventure at Authur Murray Dance Studio on Conroy Road in Orlando, for a little dance instruction in traditional ballroom and a little salsa as well. The instructors were fantastic and in less than an hour, some of us were really getting into the dancing. It's easy to see how couples could enjoy a single class at the studio, or, after a few sessions, easily cut the rug in style on a romantic evening out dancing.
I'm really getting into Vine. Here's our meal in 6 seconds:
After the tour, we were seated and treated to an amazing meal. Read my full review of Fogo de Chao from a previous visit. If you haven't yet dined here, you must soon - Valentine's dinner or any other occasion, it's an unbelievable unique and delicious experience.